1. Like I told a friend of mine, I am guilty of opening new lip products (balms, tints, etc) without finishing the ones I've already started. As a result, I now have 6 or 7 lip products open that I'm rotating and/or combining in an effort to finish them off! This month, I've used my CoverGirl Lipslicks Smoochies Lip Balm in #235 Tru Luv. Can I just point out how ca-ute the packaging is?!? No, but seriously, I really enjoyed this lipslick :) I usually get nude to lightly tinted lip balms and this particular color was a winner for me. It's sheer but has a slight pink-ish hint which I personally love. It's also glossy but not oily looking. I've worn this lipslick almost everyday this month (and have reapplied!) and something I've come to love is the smell! #IsThatWeird? It smells fruity! I'm actually wearing this as I write this post :)
2. This month, I've also focused on taking better care of my skin. I've washed my face everyday, several times a day and after each wash, I now apply my Boots Botanics All Bright Cleansing Toner. Initially, I was worried that a new product, though it was all-natural, would irritate my already sensitive, acne-prone face. I was pleasantly surprised that that wasn't the case! I feel like this toner hydrates my skin while leaving it feeling fresh and truly brightened!
3. During a recent trip to Costco, we picked up a variety box of Special K Cracker Chips. The box came with three different flavors - Sea Salt, Sour Cream & Onion and Southwest Ranch- but my personal favorite was Sour Cream & Onion. I like a snack ever so often, but since the New Year, I am trying to limit my snacks and make all around smarter choices. These chips are under 100 calories (not that I'm counting!) and taste great!
4. I've been a fan of TOMS shoes for a long time! I liked the popular canvas slip-ons, but recently, I looked at the other styles and I am loving their Correa Sandals. I haven't ordered a pair yet, but I love the effortless style of these sandals. They're dressy and casual at the same time! My favorite fun prints would be the Navy Geometric or the Multi Geometric. They remind me of spring and boy, oh boy, am I ready for spring!
5. Last month I talked about the VSCOcam app but this month, a new fave is the Afterlight app. It's $0.99 but to me, its totally worth it! I started using my Afterlight app more frequently because for some strange reason, my VSCOcam wasn't working. Every cloud has a silver lining, huh! There are a ton of filters that are just gorgeous! Another cool thing about this app is the shape overlay tool. You can overlay your pictures with regular shapes (circles, triangles, hexagons) but also with letters! My favorite is obviously "K" :)
I hope you enjoyed this month's installment of A Few Of My Favorite Things! For this month's giveaway, one lady will win either a Cover Girl Lipslicks Smoochies Lip Balm in #235 Tru Luv OR Boots Botanics All Bright Cleansing Toner! She gets to choose! All you have to do to enter is tell me what skin products you love? What keeps your face looking lovely and clear? (Giveaway open until 3/28. Must live in the USA)(Disclaimer: The items in this post were not selected or mentioned for review)