Thursday, May 8, 2014

BFF Tag! With Alicia

Alicia is such a gem. She and I are cousins who grew up like sisters. We are only three weeks apart. She said, (and I totally agree!) that she is my prima hmna, crib-mate, babysitting buddy, crime fighting, make believe playmate, long time confidant, and sister-in-Christ. I love her so much and have truly been blessed by her! 

A while back, she and I collaborated in filming a BFF Tag. You can watch part 1 on her blog here and enjoy part 2 + funny bloopers on mine :)

1 comment:

  1. Awarded you at my blog. blooming-maiden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

"And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true,and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise." PhilIppians 4:8

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a lovely note. I am really glad that your here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...