Saturday, November 19, 2011

Photo Challenge~ The Beauty of Autumn

Summer has ended and fall is taking form. Forgotten sweaters and mix-matched socks are making their way back into our wardrobes. Heartier and warmer meals are being prepared. Pencil sharpener shavings and burnt rubber erasers fill our backpacks each day as we head off to school. Leaves have turned  vibrant hues of  red, gold, and brown. Calloused leaves crunch as we walk over them.

There is evident beauty all around us and so... I've decided to host a photo challenge in honor of that beauty.

Be creative. Have fun. Breath in the crisp autumn air and snap your camera buttons for that perfect fall shot. Unleash the inner photographer within you, and snap away.

To enter:
**Link up below a fall photograph taken by you. (mandatory)
***Put my photo challenge button on your blog. (mandatory)

Photobucket




****Blog hop around and comment on other entries. (optional)
*****Follow my blog and never miss another challenge. (optional)
******Blog about the challenge so that your friends can enter too. (optional)

After you link up your photograph(s), all you have to do now is wait. The challenge ends in three weeks. (Two weeks to link up a photograph and the last week, I will choose via RANDOM.ORG) Every good challenge needs a prize, and there is one here.

Thanks for entering.

10 comments:

  1. Hi Kianna,
    I'm not entering this because my camera (sadly) is not working, but I just wanted to say that I am very excited to see all the link-ups! =) I love photo challenges.
    Anyways, have a lovely day!
    In Christ,
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the way the leaf becomes a pane of stained glass with the sun shining through it ;)
    ~simi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, my older sister was logged in and I didn't know! Anyway,
    I just the love the way your blog looks!!

    ~Lily bellefluerphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Lily.

    Thank you for commenting on my blog and entering the photo challenge. I actually designed my blog.

    Kianna Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. I entered my link! I hope that it's all right that I wanted to enter three pictures... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I linked up, sorry about that!
    Thanks
    Neighgirl

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Cassie It's perfectly fine that you entered three photographs. They are all amazing. Thank you for entering.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kianna, the collection closed before 3:00pm! I was trying to enter my photo but it wouldn't allow me. Anyway, if you want to see the photo I was going to enter you can check my blog at this link:

    http://aizesshomeschooljournal.blogspot.com/2011/11/photo-challenge-beauty-of-autumn.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Aizess
    Aizess,

    Thank you for participating in the challenge. I have extended the challenge for another week!

    Please link up your picture which by the way is beautiful.

    Oh! Don't forget to include the photo challenge button on your blog.

    Abundant blessings!

    ReplyDelete

"And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true,and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise." PhilIppians 4:8

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a lovely note. I am really glad that your here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...