Thursday, July 11, 2013

Something Fun: Instagram Videos

A few months back, my mom and I were talking about the fact that at any moment, Instagram was going to come out with a video feature. I thought that it was a great idea and it would be SO much fun to see what my Insta-friends where up to in live time. Then, when I updated my app a few weeks ago, I saw an exciting, but not shocking, new feature: they finally added video sharing!!!

I've played around with the new video feature and I'm really digging it, especially the new filters. Below are my four instavideos from most recent to the oldest one. Enjoy :)


the beach. it's a beautiful day!


we're going to see fireworks! happy (now late) fourth of july. #proudtobeanamerican.


so, we're pretty stoked to be at the @verabradley outlet!


summer daze. p.s. please excuse that honk in the background :| #city living

No comments:

Post a Comment

"And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true,and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise." PhilIppians 4:8

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a lovely note. I am really glad that your here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...