Monday, September 19, 2011

A Young Maiden's Daybook

Today… September 19, 2011

Outside my window… the wind is blowing the tree's leaves

I am thinking… about how loving Jesus is

I am thankful for… God's mercy, an undeserved gift.

I am wearing… my pajamas

I am reading… my bible. I just finished a very good book that I'll review soon

I am creating… a poem.

One of my favorite things… sleeping in late, especially on rainy days

For education this week… Algebra 1, English, Spanish, Health...

A keeper at home skill I am using/learning… is properly managing my time. "There is a time for everything" (Ecclesiastes 3:1)

A spiritual lesson I’m learning… is to give God me best, in every situation

A godly character trait I plan to work on… is patience


Scripture I am memorizing… Psalm 139:23, 24 "Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting."

I am praying for… Kumar, a missionary in Asia

For the rest of the week… I will be working on remodeling my room.

A picture I’d like to share…


Me, apple picking last year.

2 comments:

  1. I loved that I will have to post things I love I can't wait to see a picture of your room (if you post it) Have Fun.!!!

    ReplyDelete

"And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true,and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise." PhilIppians 4:8

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a lovely note. I am really glad that your here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...