Monday, October 3, 2011

A Young Maiden's Daybook

Today…  October 3, 2011




Outside my window… rain is pitter-pattering on the sidewalk.

I am thinking… about a yummy carrot cake baking in the oven.

I am thankful for… two loving parents and a sweet toddler sister.

I am wearing… a jean skirt, a brown long sleeve shirt, and leggings.

I am reading… "A Love That Multiplies"

I am creating… nothing at the moment.

One of my favorite things… is planning the Thanksgiving menu. Over at our house, we hold a mini "banquet" for our nearby relatives. Any suggestions Ali?

For education this week… Algebra 1, English, Spanish, Health, Bible Study...

A keeper at home skill I am using/learning… is how to effectively prepare a hearty dinner... and a delicious dessert :)
A spiritual lesson I’m learning… is believing in God's greatness and power.

A godly character trait I plan to work on… is gratefulness

Scripture I am memorizing… "Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity." (1 Timothy 4:12)

I am praying for… a new friend I've meet.  

For the rest of the week… I will be attempt to make something crafty.


A picture I’d like to share…
Call on Him. Trust me, friends, "It's Just That Easy"


2 comments:

  1. I love what you wrote Kianna. If your reading a Love That Multiplies your going to love it I have read it it my self and its an amazing book my mom has read it at least twice. I like to make tasty foods for my family too and I know that you will do great. I know that if you learn all you need to know about cooking you could make a pie for Thanksgiving!!!! Have a wonderful time and please tell me your favorite part of the book(:


    Sincerly your friend Jenifer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm you could always make my favorite pumpkin pie:) I so like that picture it really is so easy to cal out to Jesus, that was easy.

    ReplyDelete

"And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true,and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise." PhilIppians 4:8

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a lovely note. I am really glad that your here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...