13. Where would you retire to? I'm too young to begin to think about retirement. If I had to chose, I would like to retire to a tropical island. This would be a wonderful change from the snow and rain I experience each year around wintertime.
14. What was your most memorable birthday? I have truly enjoyed all of my birthdays. For my 12th birthday, my parents came up with the idea of Kianna's Karnival. There were games, prizes, BBQ food, and what's a carnival without cotton candy? (we couldn't get the machine to work, though)
15. What are you going to do when you finish this? I will watch a movie with my little sister.
16. What is the furthest place you've ever been? When I was 11, I traveled to Ecuador with my family. I've also been to Florida... but that isn't too far from New York.
17. Who do you wish to meet? I'd like to meet Paul, the bible character
18. When is your birthday? My birthday is in July, 1997.
19. Are you a morning person or night owl? I used to wake up so early, but now I stay up later.
20. What is your shoe size? I can wear a 7.5 or 8. My mom and I have the same shoe size, so if she has a pair of shoes that will make my outfit, I can always borrow them. Score!
21. Do you own any pets? No, my mom and I feel icky around dogs. They make my nose itch. If we had fish, I'd have to clean out the tank every week, and that is gross. Cats aren't my thing because they scratch. I guess I wasn't made to own a pet. :(
22. Any news you'd like to share? I will be opening an ETSY shop soon, so check back for updates!
23. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up? I was one of those children who, when she thought of something, it immediately interested her. I wanted to be a fashion designer, a wedding planner, a baker and a teacher. (I'm sure there were more occupations that interested me)
24. What is your favorite flower? I recently discovered a flower by the name of ranunculus. They are gorgeous!
Check back for part three of Getting To Know Me Part Three