Saturday, January 14, 2012

Counting My Blessings

Monday
I had a delicious bowl of Honey Bunches of Oats with freshly sliced strawberries.

We had family night, playing a few rounds of Connect Four. I won nearly every round. YEAH!!!

Tuesday

I am grateful to the Lord that He has allowed me to remain on track with my Bible reading plan.


Wednesday
 Through the car window

Bare trees

Sun flares

 My sister, mother and I went out to pick up my mother's new glasses.

After we went to pick up the glasses, we all enjoyed a delicious lunch together.

Thursday
 We were able to pack these little bundles for children in the Dominican Republic. A brother in Christ from our church is going on a mission trip to spread the gospel. Please pray that the Lord may prosper his trip and that many may come to know Jesus.

Friday
Bare trees and a beautiful blue sky

I am not too sure what this bush is, but it is still green and has some sort of berries

Dead hydrangeas

Ali and I baked some cupcakes. We baked strawberry and lemon cupcakes for a baby shower. They came out delicious!

Are you counting your blessings? I'd love to read of the wonderful things God is doing in your life. Feel free to leave you link below so that my readers and I can also be blessed.


2 comments:

  1. What a great reminder to never forget anything God has blessed us with! I need to keep a journal!
    -Lily-
    P.S. Those cupcakes look amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree, what a great reminder. :) I loved this post!
    -Tane♥

    ReplyDelete

"And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true,and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise." PhilIppians 4:8

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a lovely note. I am really glad that your here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...