Friday, January 27, 2012

Tagged...

Trinka over at {Amazing Love} tagged me to answer a few questions about myself. Here goes...

1. post these rules. {ha ha, check!}
2. post 11 random things about yourself.
3. answer the questions set for you in their post.
4. create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. go to their blog and tell them they are tagged.
6. tag people.

1. My favorite color is pink.
2. I love vintage-y things.
3. I am purposing to read the Bible in 90 days...I am not behind, thank you Jesus
4. I am reading Shiloh Autumn by Bodie Thoene at the moment.
5. I have a stuffy nose.
6. My  ETSY shop is finally open.
7. I love to read.
8. I love taking photographs. BTW, I will be entering a photo challenge tomorrow.
(check back to see my entry)
9. I want to go to England at some point in my life. I love there accents! Don't you?
10. I don't really like writing in script. Everything looks like i's and e's to me, but my mom says it has improved. :|
11. I am home schooled. I went to school up to the sixth grade. My parents felt from the Lord to begin homeschooling me and since the seventh grade, I have really been enjoying it.


I was asked:
1.Do you like thrift stores? I love thrifting. I haven't found anything overly amazing or vintage, but when I do, I will share a few photographs of my finds.
2. What's your nickname{s}? My uncle calls me Nani, short for Kianna. I have been called Kianna Banana too. In fact, my little sister called me Kianna Banana yesterday.
3. Have you given anybody a nickname? If so, what is it? I am not too creative when it come to nick naming people or making jokes up for that mater. Right Ali?
4. Have you ever made scrambled eggs? Yes, I made them this morning.
5.pink or purple? Definitely pink.
6. hats or scarfs? Scarfs.
7.Do you like mustaches? Not really
8. Do you have a mustache? NO!
9. Have any {not classic} books to recommend? I really like The Sound of Red Returning, Alienation,
House of Secrets...
10. Do you sleep with your socks on or off? I have tried to sleep with my socks on, but by the time I wake up, they are no longer on my feet. I think they get tangled up in the blankets.
11. Who do you love the most? Jesus, for sure and for certain.

Here are the questions I am asking:
1. How tall are you?
2. What was the most embarrassing moment of your life?
3. Do you have pets?
4. Do you like frozen veggies?
5. Have you ever flown on an airplane? If so, where to?
6. What is your favorite era?
7. Do you love Jesus? 
8. What time do you wake up?
9. What is your dream job?
10. What is your favorite memory verse?
11. What is your ALL TIME favorite song?

I am tagging the following ladies to answer my questions:
Perrin @ PerrinPhilippa
Kelsey @ LOVINHUGGIN
Stella @ Tease Your Toes
Lily Marie @ Lily In His Field

No comments:

Post a Comment

"And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true,and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise." PhilIppians 4:8

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a lovely note. I am really glad that your here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...