Friday, September 28, 2012

Good News From Kathryn

Like cold water to a weary soul is good news from a distant land.
Proverbs 25:25

A few days ago, I received good news, not from a far away land like the verse above implies but by that news, I was encouraged. Actually, the news came from right here in the United States.

About a month ago, Ali celebrated one year of blogging and to commemorate the occasion, I sponsored with a key chain from my etsy shopKathryn, a fellow blogger won the key chain and after discussing her color choices and font choices, I shipped her prize out. Can you imagine the elation I felt when I read this post over on her blog?

Kathryn's post encouraged me! She focused on the little details of the key chain and commented on the quality of my packaging. 

Kathryn shared, "It it so cute and I just love how she made it. Plus, she didn't just stick it in a plastic bag and mail it to me. It came in a little container stuffed with shreds of purple paper. It kinda made me feel like I was opening up a birthday present."

Thank you Kathryn for your positive feedback!

I hope to treat all of my customers with the utmost care and attention to their requests.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I'm so glad I encouraged you!! You really do a wonderful job! Keep at it!!
    Your so sweet to post this ;) thanks!!
    Love,
    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete

"And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true,and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise." PhilIppians 4:8

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a lovely note. I am really glad that your here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...