Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Recipes: No-Bake Energy Bites

I love quick, easy recipes. If your like me (you don't have time to bake all day or prepare snacks) then you'll love this recipe. Even if you do have time to devote to baking (or snack making) then you too will love this recipe... trust me.

Today's recipe is No-Bake Energy Bites. Here's the ingredients: (thanks Maggie):

1 cup oatmeal
1/2 cup peanut butter (or other nut butter)
1/3 cup honey
1 cup coconut flakes
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
1 tsp vanilla

Mix everything in a medium bowl until every delicious component is thoroughly incorporated. Let chill in the refrigerator for half an hour. Once chilled, roll into balls and enjoy! Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to 1 week.

Wasn't that super easy! When you try this recipe, because I know you will, let me know how they came out and how much you like them.


mom says these look like little soldiers preparing to march into her tummy:)



Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I have a hard time eating just one they are that good:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kianna! I was looking at your Pizza Pockets recipe, and then happened to stumble across this one. :) My mom and I tried them and they are sooo good. <3

    ReplyDelete

"And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true,and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise." PhilIppians 4:8

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a lovely note. I am really glad that your here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...