Thursday, April 5, 2012

A New Endeavor

via
If you have read my profile lately, you may have noticed that I included a new hobby of mine, writing. I love to read and I want to put my passion for books to good use and hopefully write a novel of my own... someday. In preparation for such an accomplishment, I've joined Kathryn in her writing adventure. We have begun writing short stories together along with two other contributors. I have enjoyed reading their stories and exercising what I feel is my God-given talent.

I have written a portion of our next story, "Hiding From Royalty" I'd love for you to read my piece and tell me what you think of it.

Visit Breathings of Your Heart and stay awhile. 

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for posting about this, Kianna!!! Thanks for spreading the word around!!!
    Love,
    Kathryn :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny hat you mention about your profile. I just read it yesterday;) hope to read more of your work. I'll be an honest judge:D
    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read it and I thought you did well, great job! Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete

"And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true,and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise." PhilIppians 4:8

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a lovely note. I am really glad that your here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...