Wednesday, April 25, 2012

DIY: Paint Chip Wall Art

When I get creative, there is no telling how long I will take crafting. I get in a zone. One question before I share this tutorial: How many of you collect hoard paint chips? You know, the pretty papers Home Depot has in the paint department. Well, for the longest time I kept an impressive collection and decided to finally use them. But for what?

Here is what I did:

You will need:
*paint chips    *glue     *1 inch circle punch    *8.5 x 11 inch picture frame    *sheet of computer paper
pretty impressive stash, is it not?

punch out circles in your favorite colors

create a fish scale patterns and... 

viola!
a fashionable, chic frame to hang in your room

If you try this, have any questions, or have been crafty recently and would like to share, feel free to comment away.

7 comments:

  1. That is so awesome!!!!! Great idea and great job!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW Kianna! Haha, you made me laugh- I used to hoard- or collect- paint chips too! Gorgeous pictures and a gorgeous craft idea that inspired some more crafts for me. Thank you for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat idea, Kianna. And, how simple. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cool! So creative and colorful. :)

    joannadell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It did come out really pretty. I think hues of yellow and grey would be really pretty:) hint*...hint*

    ReplyDelete

"And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true,and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise." PhilIppians 4:8

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a lovely note. I am really glad that your here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...