Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Encouraging A Dear Friend ~ Lily Marie

Since I've been blogging, I've had the privilege of "meeting" many godly young ladies. They have encouraged me with their sweet comments and emails and now, I want to encourage one of those ladies. 

via
I've chosen to encourage... Lily Marie over at Lily in His Field. Isn't her blog name absolutely perfect?! It goes so perfectly with her name and how she is the beautiful young lady that God wants her to be. Lily has been a faithful reader of my blog and through blog hopping, I discovered her blog. As I looked around, I immediately noticed her love for God. The first post I read was On It's Way, where she talked about her love for Christmas, but also what she knows is the true meaning of Christmas. She shares a warning against getting too caught up in the festivities and not really remembering Jesus. What a great post!

As I further looked around, I also took  notice of her  other convictions. She and her sister(s) dress very modest. I feel that when we dress modest, God, in us, can be seen. I can surely see the Lord in her and her writings.

Lily and I also share a similar trait. She and I love photography. Lily has taken some amazing shots. Check them out here. Among her shots, my favorites are the ones of sun flares and  the beautiful nature backdrop around her.

Lily often puts verses at the end of her posts. When she does this, I see that her heart and mind are in God's word and that she is meditating on His Word. The Bible says, 
Do not let this book of the law depart from your mouth. Meditate on it day and night so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful.
Joshua 1:8

So, Lily, I encourage you to continue blogging and sharing those amazing photographs! Continue to be a light in the midst of the darkness. Continue to encourage those around you. Those sweet comments you share are like foot prints, leaving behind encouragement. I encourage you Lily to meditate on God's word always and never let your love for Him die out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

"And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true,and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise." PhilIppians 4:8

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a lovely note. I am really glad that your here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...