Monday, May 7, 2012

Nostalgically Nautical

Sea life sounds wonderful. The smell of salt air and the spray of sea water is absolutely invigorating and powerful. Life abroad, traveling the seven seas is adventurous and uncertain... in a good way. Not many dream of living the explorer's life style, but adventure is something I crave. Unfortunately, reality has taken center stage and I remember that I am surrounded by skyscrapers and apartment buildings. The closest to sea life I probably will ever get is visiting the zoo and crossing the Whitestone bridge. But a girl can dream...

via
and a few nautical accessories can help her dream. I'm nostalgically nautical.

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh, I love nautical things. I especially love those striped Toms. *sigh*

    xoxo,
    --Abi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE nautical! Those striped Tom's really are the sweetest :) Thank you SO much for your sweet comment on my blog. It's so nice to meet you!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

"And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true,and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise." PhilIppians 4:8

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a lovely note. I am really glad that your here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...