Friday, August 3, 2012

August Photo A Day Challenge Day 1-3


The month of August is upon us and that means that our August photo challenge has begun! I've interpreted each day's challenge and tried to capture an awe-inspiring shot. 

What do you think?

simplicity:
“Like all magnificent things, it's very simple.” 

toes:
"There's really nothing quite so sweet as tiny little baby feet"

books:
“You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”

I hope that you enjoyed my photos. I'd love to know if you participated and see your photos too! It's never too late to join the challenge.

7 comments:

  1. The pictures are very beautiful. She actually let you put rings on her toes and posed. What did you have to give/say to her?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's wasn't hard at all! I told her, "Let me take a picture of you." and she was very cooperative:) She likes to have her picture taken.

      Delete
  2. The pictures are all lovely! It's great to see how you have interpreted each day's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a little late.. but I LOVE these photos! So pretty and unique!

    ReplyDelete

"And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true,and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise." PhilIppians 4:8

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a lovely note. I am really glad that your here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...