I don't remember setting any major (or minor) goals last October, but I have a few that I hope to check off before this month ends.
What is goal setting?
Goal setting involves establishing specific, measurable, achievable, realistic and time-targeted goals. I am pretty sure that I can complete these goals... with the help of Jesus, of course!
My Spiritual Goals:
But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever! Amen.
2 Peter 3:18
1. Stay on track with my Bible reading calendar and my She Reads Truth Study
2. Pray for at least 30 minutes each day.
Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God--this is your spiritual act of worship.
3. De-clutter my room and my closet.
4. Work on my etsy shop. (I'll be adding new items soon... so stay tuned to my blog for updates)
My Homeschool Goals:
So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.
1 Corinthians 10:31
5. Clean out homeschool binder.
6. Study... really study the subjects that I'm having trouble with.
My Mental Goals:
Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is--his good, pleasing and perfect will.
7. Remember that I am made in the image and likeness of God.
8. Try to remember and pay attention to instructions and follow them properly.
My Social Goals:
Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves.
9. Befriend at least one person this month and tell them that Jesus loves them.
10. Some people say that I'm timid and shy at times, so I want to breakout of my shell.
My Stewardship Goals:
Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.
11. Be sure to tithe from everything the Lord puts in my hands.
12. Manage my time wisely. Try to cut the hours I spend blogging and using my iPod.