Wednesday, October 17, 2012

What I'm Warming + A Product Review

few months ago my mother and I were introduced to a brand of wickless, wax candles called Scentsy. After attending a launch party, we were both sold on the warmer designs, over 80 scents to choose from, and the other products Scentsy offered. (Do you like a scrumptious smelling hand sanitizer?)

For my room, my mom and I decided on getting a plug-in warmer. I liked that the plug-in warmers were compact but still featured many of the beautiful designs on the larger full and medium size warmers. Another bonus feature is the swivel base that fits in any outlet, even if it’s horizontal.

I chose the plug-in warmer “Bud.” It’s delicate pattern of kite tails and bows reminds me of lace stockings and the color scheme was effortless yet elegant.
Luna was the first scent I warmed and was a winner from the very beginning. I popped one cube into my warmer and after just a few minutes, a floral yet tangy smell tingled my senses. I also caught a hint of berries. Luna is definitely a fresh scent and I welcomed the crispness of it each time I entered my room. During homeschooling, I’d walk into my room for no other reason than to smell it! After the warmer was switched off, the delightful aroma still lingered. It battled the smells of dinner and won a decisive victory.
Luna, Perfectly Pomegranate, and Sweet Pea and Vanilla are on my list of favorites but that list is sure to grow as I experiment with new fragrances. No matter your scent palette or mood, you are sure to find something for you in the Scentsy fragrance lineup.

1 comment:

  1. The warmer is much prettier in person and the size is much more than what I expected it to be.

    ReplyDelete

"And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true,and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise." PhilIppians 4:8

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a lovely note. I am really glad that your here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...