Friday, November 2, 2012

The Awkward and The Awesome

THE AWKWARD
Coming home after Hurricane Sandy to find a fallen tree right laying in front of my apartment building. (Stay tuned for a Hurricane Sandy post.)


Getting really behind on my must-do list.

Not instagram-ing in almost a week... I think. 

Going to Target and a woman takes a shirt out my hand, comments on how pretty it is and then hands it back to me.

Slipping (and nearly falling) because I'm walking around the house with my socks.

Calling WEN hair care just to see if the sale price of $29.95 is still in effect and abruptly hanging up.

THE AWESOME
Sharing my words of thanks for my Pastor on Pastor's Appreciation Day. Thank you Jesus for my Pastor!

Sleepovers at grandma's house.

Finishing another blog design and the author loves it. Thank you Jesus for the gifts and grace!

My dad bringing me my favorite chocolate, Reese's Peanut Buttercups:)

Reading A Quiet Strength by Janette Oke with my mom.

Drawing the great fish that swallowed Jonah with the little sister. It makes me laugh every time she says Tarshish. 

Ice cream and a good ol' fashion Christian movie with the family.

A clean room and the canvas I got for my birthday is displayed on my book shelf.

Snuggled up in a fur blanket and reading late into the night.


1 comment:

  1. I love it! That is awkward, a woman that you don't know takes a shirt out your hand and then gives it back...lol. I love Reese's Peanut Buttercups!

    Eva

    ReplyDelete

"And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true,and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise." PhilIppians 4:8

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a lovely note. I am really glad that your here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...