Saturday, March 24, 2012

An Interview With Friends~ Emma {Everyday Emma}

I have had the privilege of getting to know Miss Emma over at Everyday Emma. She and I are birds of a feather in that we both are Etsy shop owners. I first came across Emma's blog when she entered my Beauty of Autumn photo challenge. She has been an encouragement to me with her comments. With out further ado... heres the interview I had with the now 13 year old Emma. (It was her birthday a few days ago:)

Can you tell us a little bit about your self?

I am a 13 year old girl who lives in a small town with my Daddy (yes I call him Daddy and always will), Mama, two sisters, two black labs, and 1 very fat calico cat. I love making jewelry and playing with makeup! Reading and Science are my favorite subjects in home school. I have been a Christian for 4 (going on 5 this November) years. I love to bake, and my family loves when I do :) 


When did you begin blogging?
Well I have had other blogs before, but they did not work out. SO I started a blog back in November when we were on vacation. I started commenting on blogs and leaving my blog address and having giveaways and I now have 92 followers (and love everyone of them!)

What are the 3 blogs you read most often?

Hmm... Amazing Love by Trinka, Girlz of God by Talia, and a Pearl of Great Price by Ireland <3


What are your 3 favorite books?
Well I absolutely LOVE the Millie series in A Life Of Faith books. SO GOOD! then there is Narnia and... The Mandie Series.

What genre(s) of books do you prefer?Um, I like mystery and stories, not biographies and such

What are your 3 favorite movies?Night at the Museum 1 and 2, Puss in Boots (have to see it if you have not already!) and Up. (those are just a few of my favorites ;)

I know that you began an etsy shop. what inspired you to open up your own shop?Well my sister told me about etsy, and I thought it sounded SO cool! So I started looking into it. Then Daddy let me get an etsy shop, and I have loved it ever since! 

(If you want to go check out Emma's shop click here)

How would you describe the items in your shop?

Um... Well... a... hm... I HAVE NEVER BEEN ASKED THIS BEFORE! Fun and it doesn't have good pictures :)


Which Bible character is your favorite?

I think David. I learned about him in school one year and it ended up being my favorite class.


What's your favorite bible citation?
Um I love Romans 8. There are SO many good verses in there! (just go read it for yourself to see ;)

Who do you most admire in your family?

Well my Daddy is a hard worker, and knows a lot about the Bible. Mama is very sweet and has a servants heart. Grace is very consistent with her Bible time, and I love being with her. Beth is always happy. So I guess in a way I admire them all for different reasons.


Do you have a funny story you'd like to share? 
Well once Daddy was being funny and said I would not trust anyone, but if I cannot trust anyone, I can't trust him, and if I can trust everybody, I can't trust anyone. (read this as many times as your need to if you did not get it the first time :)

What are a few things that no one knows about you?

OOH! Lets see... I tangle my hair! It is true! I twist little knots in it :( Now you know! (I have been doing that ever since I was little(er) so... ya...)


What is your favorite thing to do on rainy mornings?
NOT DO SCHOOL! Does that count?

In three words, how would you describe yourself?
Funny, Lazy, Unique.

How would you describe you fashion style?
Plain, Cool, Me

What is your absolute favorite color?PURPLE!

What are some of your hobbies, or things to do in your spare time?
Making things for my etsy <3, reading, blogging, playing.

Well, there you have it, another great interview. Stay tuned for next Friday's interview, where we will get the inside scoop and get to know another one of my favorite blog authors. Have you missed the previous interview, click here to view them all.

2 comments:

  1. This is a great post Kianna... She sounds like a great friend!!! I have a black lab also:)

    Love,
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! I just found your blog and I really like it!

    --Rachel S
    http://rachelsblog-rachael.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

"And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true,and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise." PhilIppians 4:8

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a lovely note. I am really glad that your here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...