Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Awarded... Twice

Ali, over at Surrendering All of Me has awarded me... twice. The first award was the Kreativ Blog Award.


Rules: Answer ten random questions about yourself, tell ten random things about myself, and award seven bloggers. 

Do you remember your dreams? Sometimes I remember my dreams. I don't like it when I know I had a dream but can't remember what it was about.

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? I am a city girl, so I'd def. want to live somewhere in the country. 

What is your favorite name? I really love the name Rose (I know, that's my middle name:)

What color is your bedroom carpet? My bedroom carpet is a maroon-ish color

Bungee jump or sky diving? "I live on the wild side" I would probably do both.

What time is bed time? That totally depends on what I'm doing and what day of the week it is. I can't remember the last time I went to sleep at 11:00PM. I am usually in bed by 11:00 but read late into the night.

Are you a good cook? If you ask me, I think I am a pretty good cook. I have mastered making rice, fried chicken, hamburgers, pasta + homemade pasta sauce...

What's under your bed? I have a few scrap-booking items, loose leaf paper and journals... all neatly organized

Do you sing in the shower? Of course:)

What inspires you? Vintage things, photography, good books and God- loving people.

Random things about me:
  1. I will be 15 in 15 days!!!
  2. I am wearing a coral shirt.
  3. Just finished reading a book for a book club discussion next week.
  4. It is so hot here in New York. It's 99 degrees. Hello summer!
  5. Our air conditioner is on at 60 degrees. (trying to keep cool)
  6. I am reading The Messenger now.
  7. A documentary on the Ten Commandments is playing in the background.
  8. I want to be finished with these random facts.
  9. I have nearly finished homeschool for the year.
  10. I changed my iPod cover case to black... I think it looks more classy:)
My second award is the Your Blog Is Great Award.


Here's the rules...
1) Put a link to who gave you the award.
2) Put the award on your post.
3) Choose 5 blogs to receive the award.
4) Let them know you awarded them.
5) Make sure to post this set of rules in your post! 

To make things easier, I will award the same people.

Autumn @ Autumn Bouquet
Tangerine Tane @ Fifth out of Ten
Talia @ Girlz of God

That's as many as I can do now:)

1 comment:

"And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true,and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise." PhilIppians 4:8

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a lovely note. I am really glad that your here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...